Keep it smooth and cinematic with iPhone Gimbals, Smartphone Gimbals
Ever wonder how your favorite Videographers or YouTube personalities get such great smooth video? There is a simple way and it doesn’t require a technical background in video production. The hand-held smartphone stabilizer or gimbal is an amazing way to get the shots that you will love.
What’s so special about using a Gimbal or stabilizer?
The Gimbal works as a stabilizer to help balance your smartphone while you move. Now there is nothing that will completely get rid of all camera shakes, but smartphone gimbals will help minimize shaking and help you be mobile while shooting your videos.
Gimbals are getting easier to use
Gimbals are becoming more consumer friendly and easier to use. Many provide options for horizontal (tall) or landscape (wide) shots and even help users switch between regular shooting and selfie mode. Handheld Gimbals can be used with almost any smartphone but you may want to verify before purchasing to make sure your make and model fits the unit.
Gimbals are great for video projects
Gimbals can also be used for solo video making. Many Gimbals come with smartphone apps that have facial tracking so you can move around while making your videos. The Gimbal can be mounted on a tripod for easy setups, and you can move around as needed.
What to know about Gimbals?
Gimbals can help with smoother video footage, but please keep in mind there will be a small learning curve if you have not used a stabilizer before. Many are created for basic users and some have advanced features that will allow for more advanced shots. Make sure to consider all the features of Gimbals to find out which one will work best for you and your productions.
Can you really learn to use a gimbal?
The answer is most certainly yes. Keep in mind there will be a small learning curve, as with all new technology. But once you get the hang of using a Gimbal, you will love the results of smoother video footage.
The Best of Youtube: Influencers and stars use Gimbals and Stabilizers
We found some of the best examples of how people are using gimbals and stabilizers. Learn right from the comfort of your home, and learn to use a gimbal. There will be a learning curve at first, but keep practicing to get the hang of it.
General faqs about Stabilizers?
- Light Weight – Many gimbals are lightweight and can be operated using just one hand. Make sure to check the specs before purchasing.
- Joysticks – Many gimbals come with a joystick function to help point the camera exactly where you want it.
- iPhone/Smartphone Apps – Some gimbals come with smartphone apps to help calibrate and operate your gimbal. Make sure to check out if your selection comes with an app for your phone.
- Smooth footage – Gimbals and stabilizers can provide smooth footage for your shots. You will need to learn how to operate the gimbal in order to get the best shots possible.
- Portable – Many gimbals come with small carry cases so you can take your equipment anywhere.
- Selfie Modes – Many gimbals will come with tripod mounts and selfie modes so you can use when you are out on a solo project.
Who would benefit from using a gimbal or stabilizer?
- Social Influencers
- YouTube Video Makers
- Makeup Artist
- Instagram Influencers
- Facebook Influencers
- DIY Artists